This film festival is open to middle and high school aged youth.
Entries are due April 22nd 2019
Entries are FREE
You may submit to the film festival anytime during the school year when you have completed your film, you do not need to wait for the due date.
How to Enter:
If you are a region15 student:
1. Use the google classroom code to add the film festival: yr2z9n8
2. Follow the directions in google classroom to submit your film.
If you are a student from another school:
1. Email a link to your film on google drive to
(.mp4 or .mov) Youtube submissions will not be accepted.
Be sure to set the settings to anyone with the link can view.
2. Download, sign & scan/photograph the waiver. Email a link to your waiver on google drive. All participants, location owners (giving you permission to film on their property), and actors that appear in your film must complete a waiver document.
3. Email a link to your trailer on google drive (if your video is more than 5 min).
4. Complete this entry form.
Videos of all types are welcome to enter, awards (listed above) will be given out
at the awards night in April.
Films longer than 5 min in length are required to submit a trailer 5 min or less to be used for screening at the film festival awards night if nominated. If your video is less than 5 min no trailer is needed.
Students are responsible for the content of their films. Films may not show or glamorize: drug use, alcohol or tobacco, guns, sexual references or innuendo, violence, profanity or vulgarity. All content in your film must be culturally sensitive. Keep your videos appropriate for all audiences. The film must follow copyright laws, and respect ethics, media releases and industry legalities. Written consent must be obtained in order to use any material not created by you, including all music. All participants, location owners (giving you permission to film on their property), and actors that appear in your film must complete a waiver document.